Plan Choices 2020-2021
Certificated & Certificated Management
Certificated & Certificated Management 150%
Certificated Part Time
Certificated Part Time 150%
Classified, Classified Management, Confidential, and Trustee
Classified, Classified Management, Confidential, and Trustee 150%
Classified Part Time
Classified Part Time 150%
- Monthly cost includes Health, Dental, Vision.
- Composite rates, meaning monthly rates remain the same for individual, employee plus spouse, employee plus family.
- 150% discount only applies to Employees and spouses or Employees and domestic partners who are both enrolled in SISC for double coverage. Double coverage includes: No copayments and no copays for prescription (must always show both cards).
Must complete within 30 days of the Qualifying Event
Must Submit SISC Membership Change Form with Required Documentations
- New domestic partner requirements –
- New Domestic Partner Enrollments: Domestic partners enrolling for coverage effective October 1, 2020 or after must provide a copy of their state registration in order to be eligible for coverage. Unregistered domestic partners will no longer be eligible for coverage after October 1, 2020.
- Existing Domestic Partners: Per CA SB30, all domestic partnerships (same-or opposite-sex) must be registered with the state in order to be eligible for the SISC plans as of January 1, 2020. SISC will allow a 9 month grace period. Please submit your registration certificate to us within the grace period.
Health Insurance Coverage
Anthem Blue Cross
Vision Insurance Plan (VSP)
Flex Plan Information