Get help buying food while schools are closed!

This is an important message from Parlier Unified School District.
We believe you may be eligible to get $365 per child to help feed your family, in addition to the Grab-n-Go meals we are distributing. Because schools are closed due to COVID-19, families who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals can get extra food benefits to help feed their children. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT.
Families will get up to $365 per eligible child on a P-EBT card. You can use your P-EBT card like a debit card to buy food and groceries for your children.
Most families who receive CalFresh, CalWORKS, Medi-Cal or other social services benefits will get a P-EBT card in the mail before May 22. Please keep an eye out for this card in the mail.
If you have not received a P-EBT card by May 25 AND you currently receive CalFresh, CalWORKs, Medi-Cal, or Foster Care benefits we may not have your most recent address. Do NOT apply online to report a change of address. Instead, you can call the EBT Customer Service Center (877-328-9677) to request a change of address beginning the week of May 25. After confirming eligibility, a new card can be issued to your new address.
Other families will need to complete a simple and quick online application before June 30, 2020.
For more information, visit or call California’s EBT customer service center at (877) 328-9677. You can reach them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Source: California Department of Social Services